Xenta Cat5e UTP Patch Cable (Grey) 2m
- Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Connector(s) 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side)1 x RJ-45 - male
In more detail
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it’s a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e;
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks;
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission;
- PowerSum tested.